bullshit

Well, that's interesting... people are just spending their time being happy, while I'm still here worring.

That's something I really would like to understand. I don't blame anyone for having done this or that, the only annoying thing is that I've been hurt and that's it. It really doesn't matter what's going on with me, with her, with him, with them... I just can't hold it. Sometimes I do feel very sad, but not because something, specifically, you know? That's just the way I feel and I cant help it.

I guess it's because my friend and my beloved were taken away from my life in a shot, and even having the possibility of coming back, I cannot stand, can barely imagine how would it be, to live with them in this newest condition.

I feel sad, feel really sad because she hurt me inside the way nobody have ever done before. I miss the friendship I thought I had with her, but she proved me that she was never so friend of mine as I was for her.

Oh, that's bullshit, you'll never understand.

Comentários

  1. Fiquei pensando se escrevia pra vc ou não depois de ler esse post...

    E o fato é que não sei o que escrever porque, como vc sempre diz e escreve, eu não tenho como entender exatamente o que se passa com vc, qual a situação que vc vive hoje...

    E talvez o que eu tenha para oferecer não seja a ajuda necessária ou convencional...

    A questão é que por mais sofrimento que nos causem - e que de certa forma também sempre causamos a outrém - não impede, nem exime a nossa obrigação de mudança...

    Não se tranque em vc e deixe de mudar entretanto, não se perca de vc mesma, em vc mesma e no que tem sentido... é muito perigoso se perder nesse tipo de sentir...

    Praying for you...

    Lety

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Espero sinceramente que essa sensação que você descreveu seja superada o mais rápido possível!! E que posssamos ser novamente amigos como antes!! Como lhe disse uma vez...é uma questão de escolha!! Você sabe o que é melhor pra você!

    É o que NÓS desejamos!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. When your day is long and the night
    The night is yours alone
    When you're sure you've had enough of this life
    Well hang on
    Don't let yourself go, 'cause everybody cries
    and everybody hurts, sometimes ...

    Sometimes everything is wrong,
    Now it's time to sing along
    When your day is night alone (hold on, hold on)
    If you feel like letting go (hold on)
    If you think you've had too much of this life
    Well hang on

    'Cause everybody hurts
    Take comfort in your friends
    Everybody hurts
    Don't throw your hands, oh no
    Don't throw your hands
    If you feel like you're alone
    no, no, no, you're not alone

    If you're on your own in this life
    The days and nights are long
    When you think you've had too much
    of this life, to hang on

    Well everybody hurts,
    sometimes, everybody cries,
    And everybody hurts ...
    sometimes
    But everybody hurts sometimes
    So hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on,
    hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on

    Everybody hurts
    You're not alone

    (Everybody Hurts - R.E.M)

    Beijo
    da Camis

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Oh my... I'm sorry? What do you mean? Don't make such bad use of a beautiful song, my "dear".

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Sim?

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Asas....

Inaugural

Eu sou o Mensageiro